NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card (TU117)
Up for sale GTX1650, multiple test and benchmarks were done including VR performance on some games. This graphic card have 4 monitor output (1 DVI, 2 Display Port, 1 HDMI) and can be connected simultaneously. RESULTS CAN BE DIFFERENT ON YOUR SYSTEM. Pc Performance test was done with an i3 8100T with 8GB DDR4 and a 1080p TV. Battlefield V: 1080p, DirectX 12 enabled, resolution scale 100%, Settings on high: 55 to 60 FPS. Gears5 1080p Quality High: 55 to 60 FPS. Rise of the Tomb Raider Preset on High, 1080p, 49 to 55 FPS. VR Performance test was done with an i5 8400T CPU with 24GB DDR4 Ram & Oculus Quest 2 with Airplay. ARIZONA SUNSHINE: textures on High /Render 1.10- smooth gameplay. PROPAGATION VR: Max Setting- smooth gameplay. HalfLife Alyx: Settings on low fidelity- playable - Medium fidelity : sometimes can glitch, overall we where able to play HalfLife Alyx on low fidelity with no problems. SUPER HOT VR: smooth Gameplay. Also is a great card for emulation such as Xenia (Xbox360 emulator), PCSX2 (Playstation 2 emulator), Cemu Nintendo WiiU Emulator, Dolphin (Nintendo Wii Emulator).
This item is in the category "Computers/Tablets & Networking\Computer Components & Parts\Graphics/Video Cards". The seller is "ezbaydeal" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Brand: NVIDIA
- Chipset Manufacturer: NVIDIA
- Chipset/GPU Model: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
- Memory Size: 4 GB
- Memory Type: GDDR5
- Compatible Slot: PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Connectors: DisplayPort, DVI, HDMI
- Power Cable Requirement: Not Required
- Features: Multiple Monitor Support
- APIs: CUDA, DirectCompute 5.0, DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.6, Shader Model 5.0, Vulkan, directx, OpenCL 3.0
- Cooling Component Included: Fan with Heatsink